Monday, January 23, 2006

i only have eyes for jews

weekend update:
-tried to cheer up sad roommate
-cleaned apt
-made dinner for roommates (spicy chicken romano!)
-homework
-will & grace
-no sleep
-talked to josh on the phone
-did't return late "six feet under" dvds to odd obsessions

this week i plan on:
-getting my finances under control
-doing laundry
-walking to the lake
-going to the museum of contemporary art
-hanging out with ron & clayre when they visit this weekend

hope you're all having a nice monday...this little cartoon couldn't be more applicable to my life, enjoy.

http://www.toothpastefordinner.com/122505/whats-the-matzo.gif

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

ARENS!

It be tuesday, the day I said I would visit... but yeah, I can't man. Instead I get to go and beg for money back from GVSU and maybe sit on my ass more....


eitherway, what are you up to wednesday?

my ding ding dong

caught you looking said...

I would've liked very much to have some of that spicy chicken romano...i sure hope you had a forest fire too...:)