Friday, June 10, 2005

this post is going to make me late for work, thanks a lot claire beyer.

Total Volumes of music files on my computer: I have no idea. I use my family computer when I get a chance. My own computer is in the corner of my room collecting dust.

Last cd I bought was: DOn't remember, but I have been given 3 cds in the past couple of months; one mix cd from stephanie containing music I could never bring myself to detail on this blog (think catchy/pop) a mix cd from beth containing tons of paul simon/classic rock, and a free cd at billy's from "Imfamous Inc." (Lyrics available at request)

Song playing right now: nothing

Five songs I listen to a lot these days: Sittin on a dock of the Bay-Otis Redding, Let's get it on-Marvin Gaye, Daysleeper-R.E.M. (Lindsey lent me this cd that I lost such a long time ago & it's been nice to get reacquainted) While my guitar gently weeps-Beatles, and Goodbye yellow brick road-Elton John

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I only have two things to say.

1. Becky you have become impossible to get a hold of. Thus #2.

2. This is my only means of conveyance.

caught you looking said...

you know you dance to that cd when no one's looking...especially number 6...in the garden all in the dirt...miss you:(

Anonymous said...

Sleepy bedroom eyes and mosquitoes. Let´s listen to Graceland and smoke at the firedock.

caught you looking said...

becky, you need to put up a new post...one that I can post funny comments on.

but i hope you have just been too busy dancing to that cd to make time for a post though;)

"In the sun or in the shade
On the top of my escalade..."

Anonymous said...

Holy hell would you please do a new entry? And kidnap me the instant I set wheel in Holland and have an adventure with me?

caught you looking said...

next time you see dave at carino's, make sure to tell him that i celebrated the 4th with a bottle of sterling cab...andiamo