i can't get chicago off my mind since i left on saturday, which should be a good thing, but i can't stop thinking of all the bad things that will likely happen if i go:
a) i'll fail out of school
b) my roommates will be hard to handle
c) i'll be raped, murdered, and chopped into small "chicago-style" pieces
d) i'll see jeff tweedy on the street and wet my pants
e) i'll be forced into the underworld of drugs and prostitution
f) i'll get good grades and a degree and i'll still have to work at johnny carinos
what a nice, positive outlook to get the ball rolling, eh?
WHERE'S MY CONTRASTER!?!
Wednesday, March 23, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
Becky,
I think I can speak for most people when I say that you should go. It's not that we don't want you around, but I think this would be a big advancement for you. These problems that you cite are only going to be as big as you let them be. Let's face it, that chances of you getting mugged are pretty slim and if you worry about moving in with bitchy women you'll never move anywhere; they may be people that you will end up learning and experiencing a lot from. As for failing, dropping out, or living a life in crime in the underbelly of Chicago, there are only as valid as you allow yourself to make them. I'm sure that you can accomplish this. You have too much on the line not to. Which ever direction you go, I'll be behind you.
ok, well what about peeing my pants in front of jeff? that i couldn't handle.
"i wish i were moby so i could sign girls asses" -dekking-jah
you forgot:
h) lack of forest fires
i) the need to save up money for a plane ride to florida
j) mark's already married so he can't go with you:(
k) you'll have to leave behind the customers who feel like they're getting a marriage proposal when you say 'can i get you something to drink?' umm...(10 minutes pass)...i'll have a water with 8 lemons and a lime...
l) i'll miss you
but on a lighter note
a) the cheesecake factory is a sweet place
b) you'll be able to lure me there cause i heart chicago
c) i can send you ridiculous mail
that's all i got...looking at the results i say chicago...here you go:)
long...long...time...
When I graduate I´ll go lead a life of crime and prostitution with you, because my major is worthless.
Love,
Claire "Latin American and Caribbean Studies" Beyer
Tickets are ~$40 to take a train from Chicago to Ann Arbor. Check out
Amtrak Tickets and if you don't visit i'll die a little bit inside.
Post a Comment