We came very close to moving to Chicago. I almost called you to tell you we were moving there for sure, but I thought I'd better wait, since we were going to think about it for a few more days. Two days later we decided on Boston once and for all. Just so you know though, you were my number 1 in the "Pro" column for Chicago.
5 comments:
is this an additional job?
a bakery. dang, dude. i'm jealous.
We came very close to moving to Chicago. I almost called you to tell you we were moving there for sure, but I thought I'd better wait, since we were going to think about it for a few more days. Two days later we decided on Boston once and for all. Just so you know though, you were my number 1 in the "Pro" column for Chicago.
boo. i now hate boston.
let's see some pictures of the new place!
picture this: clean, small, tidy, and cute. and small.
i'll post some pictures sometime soon. in the mean time, you should come see it for yourself!
Post a Comment