Monday, October 13, 2008

if by "good at unpacking"

you mean: good at wasting your entire day decorating your new (still tiny) fridge with old photgraphs, arranging and re-arranging my books on two different bookshelves to make me look intellegent and well-rounded to guests, and baking one hundred and twenty or so chocolate chip cookies to woo my coworkers and new neighbors, then yes, i am extremely good at unpacking.

i watched a hawk eat a small bird right outside my window the other day. i decided that nature, while awesome, is gross.

new york: thursday. woo to the hoo.

5 comments:

J. Galen Stevens said...

Bravo! I would say that was a successful day.

erin said...

if it weren't for a few years between us I would say we were seperated at birth.

I am write. said...

i read that last line as:

"woo to the hoe."

and then i laughed at how funny you were.
but nope.
turns out i am the funny one.

when can we hang out?

alex beer said...

I hope one of the books on your bookshelf was this one:

http://www.amazon.com/Keeping-Your-while-Sharing-Faith/dp/0842370366/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&s=books&qid=1224131962&sr=8-1

rebecca said...

i had a hard time figuring out where to place this:

http://www.amazon.com/Supposed-Wait-Why-Have-Hormones/dp/0919225330/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&s=books&qid=1224248539&sr=1-1