Tuesday, August 05, 2008

yes, i assure you, we are open.

this past weekend i had a whole mess of people staying overnight for lollapalooza. although i did not make it out for a few reasons:
-i don't like big crowds
-i don't like to be sunburnt
-i don't like to spend hella money on shows
i did manage to have a bustlin' good time with my out-of-towners. to those of you who stopped by: hope you had a nice time. don't call me until next august. i have had it up to here with cleaning.

oh c'mon now, i love cleaning. i am a woman. it's what gives me joy. joy and purpose.

if you don't have canadian brass on your ipod you are unlucky. the concert was delightful. we had a picnic and my brother & i made brass humor and russ' jokes. too good. i don't want ronnie & clayre to go to ny. i'm going to miss them too much. next up: project sabotage my brother's career. i am going to un-install his art.

if you are kevin dekkinga and you are still interested in going to working bikes with me you should call me.

if you're not kevin dekkinga and you want to get ot with me on the phone, you should call me too.

how's that for an undate josh? come visit my rooftop sir.

next time i post we're going to talk about my skeleton thing.

3 comments:

I am write. said...

fully functional.
i laughed when i read "joy and purpose."
now my coworkers know i was not actually working on the ads.
damndamndamn.
what are you doing this weekend?
i might have to come make a mess.

erin said...

I hear Tweedy had a spectacular red suit on.

With sequin kitties.

Anonymous said...

When I read that you are going to un-install Joe's art, I laughed so hard I punched myself in the knee. As soon as kids leave camp, I'm giving you a proper call.