Once my friends and I were playing a game called Historical Hookups, where you take turns coming up with a ridiculous pair of famous people from any time in history, and then make everyone picture them making out. And one of the highlights was V.I.C.I. and James Brown. Rarrrr.
5 comments:
every time i go to check out g-rad all i can think is 'self-congratulatory'. i know, i'm an asshole.
i know, but i love it. i really like looking at the recipes and pictures. don't be a hater metal.
I miss you damnit. I could be hanging out with you RIGHT NOW if my damn car didn't have a damn leaky-ass back tire
you'll be home next week right?
yep.
Once my friends and I were playing a game called Historical Hookups, where you take turns coming up with a ridiculous pair of famous people from any time in history, and then make everyone picture them making out. And one of the highlights was V.I.C.I. and James Brown. Rarrrr.
Post a Comment