if you're like me, you want to see devendra banhart on tuesday, but you don't have anyone to go with. let's go together, dear readers.
i went to the used bookstore around the corner from my house on friday and purchased seven books for $19. that's unbelievable. i was looking sort of cock-eyed at the shop owner thinking, "how will you ever pay your rent when you're just giving books away?!"
i listened to the flaming lips interview on sound opinions yesterday. it's worth a listen if you can find it. i couldn't, but maybe you can. has anyone see this? clue me in.
Sunday, September 16, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Kyle Shaver netflixxed that a while ago and told me it was really interesting. I haven't seen it myself but I always take Shaver at his word.
Hit up youtube for Flaming Lips Live at the Oklahoma City Zoo. The clips I've seen are great. Just last Saturday there was a music festival at Red Rocks and the Lips were there. I was going to go but everyone bailed on me (one girl had seizure-related reasons, so she's off the hook).
Post a Comment