
i'm 25, yowza. to all of you who made it out to the dram, and to those who sent their most heartfelt text messages, thanks. i have funny friends.
kevin and joe are coming to town tonite, wa-hoo! we're going to mucca pazza at the hideout--give me a ring if you'd like to tag along.

4 comments:
I would like to tag along. But.
Swhing!!!!!
correction... SHWING!!!!!
yo
news
your hair was SO WORTH whatever you paid for it cause it looks hot
I hung out with your friends this week, I like them and would enjoy seeing more of them
infact, quite jealous that at this very moment, you are consuming delicious alcoholic beverages with them, giggling and acting like fun young people while I was at work all night and will do the same tomorrow. Oh poor me.
I miss you. call me when you get a chance.
Post a Comment