wish me luck--i have an insane couple of days ahead of me. you should see my room! it's never been cleaner or more organized than it is now. guess what i love? yep, i do.
2 comments:
Anonymous
said...
becky, you are somebody, you're becky arens!
I wish you were still around here in the 616.... I miss ya.
good luck then i guess. is there a betting pool on how long your room maintains its immaculate state? cause i'd like to get in on that. still no paper tornadoes for me! hope school is as much fun as you've come to expect. why the ziplock love? were they instrumental in the organization of your room? don't get me wrong, i love bags... just no brand loyalty.
2 comments:
becky, you are somebody, you're becky arens!
I wish you were still around here in the 616.... I miss ya.
good luck then i guess. is there a betting pool on how long your room maintains its immaculate state? cause i'd like to get in on that. still no paper tornadoes for me! hope school is as much fun as you've come to expect. why the ziplock love? were they instrumental in the organization of your room? don't get me wrong, i love bags... just no brand loyalty.
Post a Comment