this week has been a hazzy happy blurred-together mess of fun. tonite i'm going to dip my feet in lake michigan and drink wine with my best pals. enjoy your weekend, friends.
4 comments:
Anonymous
said...
I know you called me a long time ago but I can't call back because my phone is batteryless and chargerless (again) and landlines are for assholes. Are you going to be in Michigan next week? BECAUSE I AM. Via Detroit Metro this time.
4 comments:
I know you called me a long time ago but I can't call back because my phone is batteryless and chargerless (again) and landlines are for assholes. Are you going to be in Michigan next week? BECAUSE I AM. Via Detroit Metro this time.
maybe. i'll let you know darlin.
what you were in michigan
why no call.
why no love.
i wasn't in michigan silly, we have the lake here to ya know...if it makes you feel any better:
a) we didn't go to the lake
b) i cried that night
Post a Comment