Before the video loaded I was hoping you were referring to roy orbison. Now I see - roy does rule.I'm working all weekend but give me a call if you have some time in the near future.
will do.
in my dream, roy's dressed up as a pirate and my dong is his peg legROY RULEZI love youuuu
of all the people i would have wagered you would have a hard on for, andy samburg would not have even been in the running
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Before the video loaded I was hoping you were referring to roy orbison.
Now I see - roy does rule.
I'm working all weekend but give me a call if you have some time in the near future.
will do.
in my dream, roy's dressed up as a pirate and my dong is his peg leg
ROY RULEZ
I love youuuu
of all the people i would have wagered you would have a hard on for, andy samburg would not have even been in the running
Post a Comment