
well, i watched the i love new york reunion show & i am sad to say she did not find love after all. she should have chosen chance, right? the good news is now she may have to have a 2nd season just like flav.
i can't believe i get sucked into this shit every season. jeannette & i say this all the time, yet we still watch it. we're stupid.

3 comments:
I'm coming to see you soon. What are you doing on June 13 (a Wednesday)? Can I stay with you that night (at least)? I have a flight out the next day. I'm flying into Grand Rapids though (had a hard time getting a reliable ride) on May 25, and will probably be in Chicago at least twice in the following two point five weeks.
sure thing darlin. can't wait to see you!
"i can't believe i get sucked into this shit every season. jeannette & i say this all the time, yet we still watch it. we're stupid."
truer words have never been written
Post a Comment