Tuesday, April 10, 2007

green mill


friday:
-gallery opening at around the coyote in bucktown
-drinks with dekkinga at the happy village
-cheap, delicious mexican food

saturday:
-belair and the green mill w/ jeannette & her mom

sunday:

-amazing easter service at 4th with jessica
-fancy ass lunch at my house

monday:

-begged for materials at the mart w/ christopher

by the way, it's nice to know that even though someone got SHOT in front of my HOUSE no one commented. just wanted to point that out.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I commented to Adam. I didn't want to highten your hysteria.

Anonymous said...

Sorry I didn't comment on the (attempted?) homicide. I was shocked and concerned for your safety, but in a private sort of way. Any chance you want to get away from the ol' barrio for a weekend by picking me up from the airport on May 25 and driving me to Holland so I can go to Sarah Steen's wedding the next day?

rebecca said...

i may be able to go, but as you may recall, i don't have a car. perhaps something could be arranged, give me a ring.