
if watching the food network and cuddling with a kitty was a profession i would have my doctorate by now, sheesh.
i used to think this was so delicious when i was a kid. it's not, i checked. it just tasted that good because my mom hated it & my dad loved it.
it's jessica's big bash tomorrow night at the belaire, it's going to be a trip. i'm guessing sunday is going to be a very painful day in my neighborhood.
i just can not wait for this semester to be over so i can spend time out at the beach, the park, the zoo, and on the roof. summer, yay.

1 comment:
Remember that time you convinced me your parents wouldn't care if we climbed up on your roof? I argued but you insisted and I submitted like I always do when you try to get me to do things I shouldn't do. Then they rode home on their strange looking horizontal bikes and we cheerfully hello-ed them from on high, and your mother stared for a moment and said "BECKY. GET DOWN. RIGHT NOW."
Post a Comment