
jay bennett was sweet, although he looks like this. i introduced jeannette to dave vander velde & was glad i was tipsy enough to talk to him. (weird)
netty & i ate at flash taco (huge disapointment) & headed down north avenue hoping to catch a bus. we ended up at a club called $$$ where we made a fool of ourselves in the following ways:
-we were severly underdressesd/glaringly white
-i accidently dumped my purse out which sent the contents flying
-jeannette felt it necessary to do the running man dance
tonite: bar on buena/belaire? gotta run it past the boy.
tomorrow: aloha concert at subterranean with netty

3 comments:
I hope you used that opportunity to pitch your brother's band to Dave, see if maybe they could open for him sometime. No, not batbabY! I mean Mesa. If you don't know what I'm talking about it, ask Joe or your cousins if you can hear the demo tape that I got to hear this xmas break. It will move you.
is it really necessary that i should be represented by a pen drawing of a thing with a little gimp hand and a beer?
yes. absolutely.
Post a Comment