Monday, February 05, 2007


when i was 19 i was a freshman in college. i ate fruit loops twice a day. i wanted to get with wayne coyne. i wrote a list of dream jobs, and today i found it.

1. astronaut
2. bobbi brown consultant
3. book/record store owner
4. professional skateboarder
5. mystic
6. lumberjack
7. jewish bakery owner
8. giant aquarium owner

i am reading "sex, drugs, and cocoa puffs" by chuck klosterman, on loan from netty. i am not doing my laundry or writing an essay. why doesn't anyone talk about "at the drive in" anymore?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I remember that list. And I remember how mad you got when I told you you weren't on track to be an astronaut. You seemed honestly angry.

Then we went on a murderous rampage together and drew pictures of shepherds 'n' axes.

rebecca said...

did you get my package in the mail!?