Monday, October 16, 2006

you heart weird al



just sittin at school, wastin time on the internet whilst waiting for one mr. christopher metroka...when you don't have the brain capacity to do any more homework, it's a good idea to mess around on the internet. comics rock my world. harder than sting. gosh, he looks so happy...almost like at the time of the photo shoot he had a premonition that the picture would someday end up on MY blog. stanger things have happened. plus, sting practices tantric sex...these people are unmeasurably talented. or so i've heard.

also, did you know that you 57% of women would rather go on a shopping spree than have sex? i guess i had my priorities mixed up, thank god for the internet. i guess i need to apply for a credit card.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Remember when Charlie referred to me as "Oh yeah, that girl that looks like the Mona Lisa?"

Anonymous said...

As I walk through the valley where I harvest my grain
I take a look at my wife and realize she's very plain
But that's just perfect for an Amish like me
You know, I shun fancy things like electricity
At 4:30 in the morning I'm milkin' cows
Jebediah feeds the chickens and Jacob plows... fool
And I've been milkin' and plowin' so long that
Even Ezekiel thinks that my mind is gone
I'm a man of the land, I'm into discipline
Got a Bible in my hand and a beard on my chin
But if I finish all of my chores and you finish thine
Then tonight we're gonna party like it's 1699

Anonymous said...

Look at you, never ever updating.