WE FOUND A NEW APT!
PROS:
-Hardwood floors
-Close as hell to DeMuro's new place
-Lots of fun stores/bars/restaurants close by
-GRIFFINS!!!
CONS:
-Brown line
-Poor excuse for a kitchen
This is how their website describes it: This quiet, charming, centrally located three story walk up features ceiling fans. Diversey, Broadway, and Clark St. shops, restaurants, and nightlife are within walking distance, as is Lincoln Park and the Lakefront. The Broadway and Clark St. bus stops are close by, and the Sheridan bus stop is only two blocks away.
Any-who...I'm just excited to have a place with my own room and for this semester to be nearing completion. Just wait until I bust out my bad-ass coffee table...
The Appleseed Cast is playing tonite at the Beat Kitchen on Belmont. I'd like to go, but I don't really have $12 or anyone to see them with...we'll see who I can canoodle into going.
BTW, Jackie is coming to Chicago to stay with me before her flight to Ireland! She's hopefully coming on a Thursday, so we can go see "Hack & Weeze," the local equivalent of the Gruv Unit, I guess, for all you 616 bitches.
Good intentions:
-homework
-do dishes
-work out
-clean apt
-organize shit
-eat stovetop later
Saturday, April 08, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
stovetop? like stuffing? yum.
quote from a four year old today:
darn it... fuck.
Post a Comment